Retailer Policies & Procedures
NORTH AMERICAN ORDER REQUIREMENTS
Each collection has a minimum opening order of $1000 and minimum re-order amount of $500.
RETAILER RETURN POLICY
Lug® offers a return policy on all unused merchandise purchased within the past six months at regular price. Items purchased at discounted rates due to promotions cannot be returned. To exchange for a different color or a new style, the unwanted items must be an active SKU. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returned merchandise that is no longer packaged in the original wrapping or is missing tags or product accessories.
A Return Authorization must be created in order to return or exchange any merchandise. A credit will be made to your account once the item has been received by our inventory team, and must contain the Return Authorization number.
RETAILER WARRANTY POLICY
Lug® offers a one-year limited warranty covering manufacturer defects only. Any damages resulting from misuse, abuse or from normal wear and tear caused by airlines or other carriers are not covered under our policy. Defects may include:
• Broken zipper or hardware
• Stitching issues
• Removable strap issues
If your claim falls within the warranty period, please contact your Lug® Representative for a Retailer Credit/Replacement Request Form. A credit will be made to your account if the warranty claims are eligible. Warranty claims are evaluated at Lug®’s sole discretion and Lug® reserves the right to refuse any claim deemed to fall outside of the guidelines above. Please allow up to two
If you do not accept or want backorders, please call Lug® Customer Service at
1-855-584-5433 immediately to cancel, otherwise backorders will ship once inventory is in stock. Minimum shipping cost is $12.00.
Samples are available for a 60-day period at no charge. It is required to provide credit card information along with a sample request. If samples are not returned by the end of the 60-day period, the credit card will be charged at wholesale cost of the shipped samples.
If you choose to return the samples, they should be returned to the appropriate address listed below in good condition with original tags attached. Lug® does not accept CODs and the shipping cost is non-refundable. You are responsible for the packaging and shipping of the samples to Lug®. Any damages caused during the return shipping are not the responsibility of Lug®.
If you choose to keep the samples for an extended period of time, please call Lug® prior to the end of the 60-day sampling period to request an additional 30-day extension.
If you choose to keep the samples then we will charge the credit card on file for the samples.
Return Samples and/or payment to:
business cycles for your request to be processed.
Lug® will not exchange or accept returns from direct consumers that are purchased from Retailers other than Luglife.com or Luglife.ca. Lug® will only process returns and exchanges from retailers only.
DAMAGED OR SHORT SHIPMENT POLICY
We take pride in our product and shipping accuracy. Please check all shipments for damages and shortages.
1. All claims must be made to Lug within 10 days of receipt of product.
2. In the event of carrier damage, upon completion of an inspection, Lug® will handle all claims against the carrier. If the box is damaged during shipment, please keep the box so we can file the claim with the carrier. A replacement order will be sent.
3. In the event of a carrier short-shipment, upon completion of a trace, Lug® will handle all claims against the carrier. A replacement order will be sent.
4. If a short shipment or damage is not carrier related, all enquiries should be directed to our Customer Service Department for an immediate and satisfactory resolution.
Canadian Customers LUG CANADA, INC
ATTN: Sample Returns Processing Dept. 1351 Rodick Road
Markham ON L3R 5K4 Canada
Toll Free: 1.855.584.5433
US Customers LUG USA, LLC
ATTN: Sample Returns Processing Dept. 6605 290th St.
Cadott WI 54727
Toll Free: 1.855.584.5433
SWAP OUT STOCK RULES
Please refer to the below rules for swapping out stock:
1. Products returned are active sku
2. Item must be purchased within the past 6 months at regular price
3. Item purchased at discounted rate due to promotions do not qualify for swap out.
4. Exception will only be made to accept swap out for item purchased within the past 12 months if:
a) Account was not properly serviced due to rep change
b) Account was not properly serviced by the rep